Here is a list of our New Mandatory Safety Standards:
- All operating stations will be 6 feet apart.
- All staff will be required to wear safety gear (masks, goggles, shields, gloves, robes, etc.)
- We will be leaving extra time throughout the day to disinfect all tools and to wipe down each work space.
- Client garments, capes, robes and towels will be one-time use per client then laundered.
- We will be disinfecting heavy transit areas and high touch surfaces such as shampoo chairs and the restrooms frequently throughout each hour.
- We will have hand sanitizers available for your use throughout the salon.
- We will not be serving beverages, making magazines available or using closet space so please plan according.
What is required of our clients?
- If you have been ill or have any symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, etc. and those who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 according to CDC guidelines are encouraged to please stay home.
- All appointments have to be scheduled in advance. No walk-in appointments will be accepted at this time.
- Please remain outside of the salon until your scheduled appointment time. Your stylist will come out to welcome you at the time of your scheduled appointment. There will be no waiting area.
- Please be on time. If you are late 10 minutes or more, we will have to ask you to reschedule and will be enforcing a 50% charge of your services.
- Face coverings are required.
- Please refrain from bringing personal belongings (i.e. coats and bags- purses are acceptable)
- Food and/or beverages are not permitted
- To maintain the state’s social distancing guidelines, we also ask that you refrain from bringing friends, family, children and/or pets to your appointments.
- Everyone must wash hands and/or use the hand sanitizer made available to you upon entering the salon.
- Please refrain from physical contact with your stylist such as hugging and/or handshaking.
- Please come in with clean, dry hair.
As we begin the process of managing new circumstances brought by changing times, we have found ourselves affected by new costs and scenarios we had never imagined. To help us run our salon safely for all guests and our team, we are making many essential changes to our salon, such as altering the layout and adding new products and regimens for safe operation. To help us ensure that we are providing the utmost care and taking every precaution possible, we are implementing a facility fee in the form of a $5.00 surcharge to all services. This goes directly to making your experience with us as safe and stress-free as possible. Above all, we want to protect the health and safety of you and your loved ones. We appreciate your support as we reestablish from this period of transition. Thank you!